Knights of the Brick Republic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

O Hai!1! (or how not to make an introduction)

Blokdoctor
    Blokdoctor
    Brick Fiddler
    Brick Fiddler

O Hai!1! (or how not to make an introduction) Empty O Hai!1! (or how not to make an introduction)

Post  Blokdoctor Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:42 pm

I liek clone wars and jar jar binks and fleshie bug eyed minifigs!!1! :D :D :D :D :D

I nevr moc cuz teh sets r awsum as is!!!!1!1!! :D :D :D :D :D

adn plz dont go 2 hard on me with teh gramer adn speling stuffs cuz im klingon or somthing

-Blokdoctor

Last edited by Brickdoctor on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarified Topic Title. (added [or how not to make an introduction]))
    Brickartist
    Brickartist
    KOTBR Admin
    and Founder

KOTBR Admin  and Founder

O Hai!1! (or how not to make an introduction) Empty Re: O Hai!1! (or how not to make an introduction)

Post  Brickartist Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Welcome Blokdoctor! Your obviously not familiar with our constitution. Please read that over, and in the future make a more structured, grammatically correct post. I look forward to seeing you around the forums!
    Blokdoctor
    Blokdoctor
    Brick Fiddler
    Brick Fiddler

O Hai!1! (or how not to make an introduction) Empty Re: O Hai!1! (or how not to make an introduction)

Post  Blokdoctor Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Brickartist wrote:Welcome Blokdoctor! Your obviously not familiar with our constitution. Please read that over, and in the future make a more structured, grammatically correct post. I look forward to seeing you around the forums!
    Confused

Don't you mean,
    Welcome, Blokdoctor! You're obviously not familiar with our constitution. Please read that over, and in the future make a better structured, grammatically correct post. I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

-nouns of direct address should be separated by commas
    -'Your' is a possessive pronoun. 'You're' is a contraction of 'you are'.
    -'More structured'? What the MegaBloks does that mean?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 am